We are really excited to be offering our Blogs Etc Workshops again!
There will be two, 2-hour workshops at North Bank in Muswell Hill, N10, with the workshops forming part of Creative Writes Year of the Story 2018. We are offering all of our New Year Workshops for a special fee. The foundation of these workshops will be the same as all of our Creative Writes workshops:
- We will give you space to write.
- We will guide you through a series of fun, fast-paced free flow exercises.
- You can share your work if you wish but no pressure to do so.
- Maximum of 10 people.
Blogs Etc Workshops have these specific benefits:
- We will research and analyse blogs that we like and use these as inspiration.
- There will be time to brainstorm blog post ideas.
- You will have the opportunity to write content for your blogs – trying out different themes and styles.
- You will leave with a toolbox of writing ideas and techniques with which to continue your writing and in this case, your blog posts – continuing to generate your own topics and content.
A comment from a participant at the last Blogs Etc Workshop:
“Nichola is incredible and never repetitive. I felt in power of expressing through writing after a very long time.” (I.L)
Book here for two Blogs Etc Workshops:
28th Feb, 7th March, 7.30-9.30pm, North Bank, N10
£50 for both workshops, including refreshments.